Elopements are becoming a new thing couples are feeling better about doing these days!! AND THAT IS THE SILVER LINING of this pandemic you guys. Let's embrace it. This perfectly styled Saguaro National Park Elopement in Arizona is a beautiful little shoot created to inspire YOU and your ideas for your own elopement. Let's get into this, I'm so excited to show you and help you!!
THE BEST THING ABOUT ELOPEMENTS
- You can go absolutely anywhere your heart desires whether it be a beautiful new place you've always wanted to visit or your favorite location that you've always pictured to be a backdrop to an important moment in your life.
- Your wedding location doubles as your honeymoon destination too. And I think that's the best thing ever because aside from saving money, that new location becomes extra and ridiculously special to you and your partner.
WHAT IS AN ELOPEMENT?
I define Elopements as a small and intimate combo of ceremony and bridals that lasts approximately 3hrs of photo coverage. It can be just you and your partner, or with no more than 20 guests. Intimate is the key word!! Think about the beautiful experience you can create with your favorite human(s).
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN:
- Your Wedding Attire
- An Officiant (ask a friend that knows you both really well)!
- A Photographer
- Hair/MUA (if it applies to you)
- Floral Arch
- Sweetheart Table
SAGUARO NATIONAL PARK ELOPEMENT INSPIRATION
The desert is such a beautiful place to be (especially in the winter months) 😉 And this is where this beautiful styled elopement takes place. In Tucson Arizona in Saguaro National Park in early January. It was such a dang beautiful place.
The couple is engaged though they were hired here to model for this styled shoot. Me and a handful of photographers were able to collaborate and pose them. This entire thing came together so beautifully. The colors palette fit the desert so perfectly, the bride's dress was stunning. The secret to making a thing like this fit together so nicely is simple: hire professionals and let them do the heavy lifting. Just come ready to enjoy it all and be married to your partner!
Vanessa Ingersoll and Liz Rudman put this styled shoot together and hosted it. Cultivated by Faith is Vanessa's company, she's an incredible wedding florist, she created the arch florals as well as the bouquet and the tablescape set-up. The dress is by Bride KC, the suit by Asos and the invitation suite was created by Tortoise Designs.
LET'S TALK NUMBERS
Let's break down the cost of what a thing like this would cost you.
I'll keep the wedding attire, your rings, and invitation suite, and your flight and stay out of it.
- Your officiant - free (if you choose a friend)
- Photographer - I charge $2400 for elopements, doing a Saguaro National Park Elopement would be a total charge of $3700 including travel
- Hair/MUA - average $250
- Bouquet, Ceremony Install (Arch), & Sweetheart Table, Actual Arch Rental - $1500-$2500
- TOTAL - about $6000; compare that to a $30K wedding day!
I hope this beautiful styled elopement inspires YOU to plan the most beautiful intimate thing for you and your partner too!!
FOLLOW ALONG ON IG