These are my favorite, and therefore, the 5 Best Indoor San Diego Wedding Venues!! I’m biased but also I have some pretty good taste if I do say so myself. Here is a list of everything you need to know about each one.
When the right instances come together, an indoor venue is so freaking beautiful. These are filled with windows to allow ample light to enter, as if you were outdoors!! They all have plenty of space for you to transform the place and make it your own. And each wedding coordinator seemed so eager to answer questions and help (which I assume is an incredible attribute you would be looking for too)!
Nicole Burbank, a San Diego Wedding Planner, and I went and explored all of these San Diego Wedding Venues in person one day. We spoke to each venue coordinator at the location and fell in love. They were all so kind and their spaces, breathtaking. I also took photos of each to show you! Let’s dive in!
- 7,000 sq ft
- Entry Foyer
- Guest Count 175-425 for seated reception
- Has a *super cute* Bridal Suite
- Bose Sound System
- Outdoor Patio for Cocktail Hour w/stringed lights
- Cost: ranges $4000 – $6500
- View Building 177 Blue Print: Click Here
Building 177 is located in 2875 Dewey Rd, San Diego, CA 92106, near the Liberty Station in San Diego! This space is a large, open, rectangular white canvas with windows. It allows for an influx of natural light that brightens up the space so beautifully. The bride getting-ready room has a wall filled with 4 large windows, also allowing ample light in for the most gorgeous portraits. One side of the wall also has a neon sign that says “Who rules the world?” That’s just plain neat.
Flora the Venue
- All-inclusive features and amenities
- Guest Count 70-150 for seated reception
- Cost: (WILL UPDATE w/INFO)
- Indoor Ceremony and Reception
Flora the Venue is located in 1040 7th Avenue San Diego, CA 92101, near Downtown San Diego! This space is magical. There are plants that fill the space and THEY ARE ALL REAL! This adds a special type of charm to this venue because it makes it feel homey. All features from tables to chairs and a kitchen are included! Half of the space could be set aside for reception while the other half, for the ceremony which then transforms into the dance floor.
- 7,872 sq ft
- Main Room Cost: $2,950
- Front Patio Cost: $500 if combined with Main Room
- Full Buyout Cost: $4500 (includes: main hall, front patio, back patio, lounge, cafe space, boardroom, and parking)
- Guest Count up to 525
- Can accommodate open dining
- Courtyard can hold 128 guest count
- 66 parking spaces in parking lot; (in the area there are two other free parking lots)
Julep is located in 1735 Hancock St, San Diego, CA 92101, where you can see the city lights at night from one side of the glass doors! MAGIC — this is also an enormous white canvas that you can transform into anything! The space is humongous and has glass doors around the perimeter that allow light to flood in. Extra neat, this wedding venue has a coffee shop, which can be turned into the bar area as well made by Snakeoil Cocktail.
- Entry Foyer
- DJ Area as well as Stage Included
- Guest Count 90-160 for seated reception
- Free Parking for 30+ guests, and abundant street parking
- Cost: ranges $3000 – $4500
- View Moniker Warehouse Blue Print: Click Here
Moniker Warehouse is located in 705 16th St, San Diego, CA 92101, in East Village of San Diego! This is the moodiest indoor wedding venue of my dreams. There’s a stage, and I urge you take advantage of it and hire a live band! HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?! There is also a spot for a DJ, and options to use a curtain and cover the stage if you’d like to do that too! When you enter the venue, you first see the cocktail hour area, I took a picture of a corner that I love so much because it brings in so much light (bride and groom portraits there FOR SURE)!
Horton Grand Hotel
- Has Courtyard for Ceremony/Reception
- Easy way to book hotel room in the building for all guests
- Various options for photos around staircase area pictured above
- Cost: (WILL UPDATE w/INFO)
Horton Grand Hotel is located in 311 Island Avenue San Diego, California 92101, in the Gaslamp District of San Diego! It has an indoor and outdoor situation going on. The indoor courtyard, has trees and no roof, so you’re technically outside but inside, anyway it’s beautiful with brick flooring, and a framed location between the trees that makes the perfect ceremony area. The cocktail hour is usually held outside in the alley area between two buildings. This location has a bunch of gems inside too, like the staircase and the hotel bar area. It’s also neat to be able to have a place for all the guests to stay and not be late for the ceremony, because this is a hotel.